ERI's Systems Engineering Group is comprised of engineers with in-depth experience in systems analysis, research, design, development, test, evaluation, and implementation that support our NAVAIR systems command programs. Our credentialed engineering team has successfully supported test, information, and communication systems development efforts for military organizations. Our accomplishments range from conceptual design, to implementation, through final operational capability.
The engineering and composite teams continuously look for innovative ways to improve the maintainability of the products our clients use. When a new solution proposal is submitted, a prototype is made and is subjected to extensive testing. The new component or method must match OEM specifications and be more cost effective or surpass OEM specifications on a frequently failing component. Once the component or method passes testing, the results are submitted for operational approval and implemented.
- Design / Analysis / Simulation
- Requirement Specifications
- RF Engineering
- Software Design and Development
- System Process Engineering
- Systems Safety Engineering
- System Integration and Testing
- System Interface Documentation
- Systems Design, Development, and Implementation
- System Design Documentation
- Systems Interoperability Testing
- Information Systems Development